PS Engineering - PMA7000H
NEW PMA7000H Adds Special Mission Capability.
The PMA7000H is a great low cost solution for Helicopter and Warbird applications. PTT-ICS is ideal for the very loud aircraft environment.
The PMA7000H is the latest addition to the PMA7000 family, designed specifically for helicopter and other applications where large seat count and high end functionality at a relatively low cost of acquisition are required.
The PMA7000H has a 10-place IntelliVox® (automatic VOX) intercom, (8 passenger headset capability along with Pilot and Copilot seats). Additionally, the PMA7000H has Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) output as well as Push-To-Talk Intercom (PTT-ICS) function for pilot and copilot. Either PTT-ICS or IntelliVox® can be selected either my an external switch or by looping it to the AUX discrete output.
- 10-place IntelliVox® intercom (automatic VOX) with individually gated microphones
- Push-to-Talk Intercom Capability for Crew
- CVR output
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Com 3 can act as Cellular telephone input with "DuTel™" telephone distribution
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 - Hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs
- 3 - Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- Front panel music mute modes - Mute On or Mute Off
- Front panel selection of intercom between crew while in Split mode
- 4 - unswitched inputs, with front panel unswitched input
- Selectable intercom mode with special "Alternate Intercom Mode"
- RAM (Radio Master Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
Warbird operators will appreciate not only the ability to have HOT-MIC but the 6 pole microphone filter provides the best in microphone noise canceling.
Our original "Du-Tel™ telephone distribution is part of the PMA7000H capabilities. The pilot or copilot can make private phone calls, the passengers can be on a party line with themselves, or combinations there of by way of the on/off hook switches that can be installed.
The PMA7000H is the standard audio panel used in Bell Helicopter's new Business Class 429.